PPP Loans: New Legislation and Its Impact on Forgiveness
Includes a Live Event on 09/21/2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
If your clients have received PPP loans, the planning has just begun. We’ll cover crucial issues related to the recently passed Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act and how to maximize debt forgiveness based on the most current information issued by the SBA:
• What changed in the new legislation?
• How do you determine your “covered period”?
• Can you keep your original 8-week covered period?
• When will you want to keep your original 8-week covered period?
• Practical planning ideas to maximize forgiveness.
• Monitoring the status of PPP funds.
• Planning for the FTE and wage reduction haircuts
RS CE: 1 Hours/Federal Tax Law
NASBA CE: 1 Hours/Federal Tax Law
CTEC: 1 Hours/Federal Tax Law
NSA ConnectED Webinar CPE Bonanza
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
No refunds or exchanges for cancellations. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact NSA toll-free at 800-966-6679.
NSA is approced by NASBA, the IRS, ACAT, and CTEC as a provider of continuing professional education.
Greg White, CPA
Greg White, CPA, is an adjunct professor for Golden Gate University. He’s admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court. White is a founder and shareholder, WGN PS. He has been named a Top 50 IRS Representation Practitioners in the U.S. by CPA Magazine and has taught for a number of professional organizations. Greg enjoys the technical side of tax, but also likes to have fun in class.