NSA Learning Center
NSA is committed to continuing professional education for today's accounting and tax professional. NSA offers a variety of professional development opportunities. NSA ConnectED webinars are offered both live and on demand.
On Demand Webinars
Financial Statement PreparationContains 4 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 07/12/2021
Per generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), companies are responsible for providing reports on their cash flows, profit-making operations, and overall financial conditions. There are three major financial statements required under GAAP: income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement. CPE Credit: 2 hour Accounting
Client Obedience TrainingContains 1 Component(s)
No your clients aren't dogs, they are your greatest asset! Left untended and untrained, however, they can become your biggest resentment and most challenging obstacle for you getting things done inside your practice. To serve your clients to their greatest benefit you need their help. When it comes to taxes and finances, you need to be the alpha dog in the relationship. Join us for a special, FREE, 1-hour webinar.
How to Grow Your Firm the Easy Way Webinar SeriesContains 3 Product(s)
Growing your tax and accounting firm doesn’t have to be hard! It can be easy if you know exactly where to put your focus. The secret is to focus on the “levers” in your practice – the things that will give you a disproportionate amount of “payoff” compared to the amount of effort you spend. Join us for this FREE 3-part webinar series and discover how to grow your firm the easy way!
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
NSA Learning Center user tips:
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are not compatible. For the best user experience, we suggest using Chrome or FireFox. Download Chrome or Download FIrefox
- Our webinars will be presented using Zoom webinars. You will need to download Zoom for Client Meetings if you do not already have it. Download Zoom for Client Meetings
- Early login for a live webinar is ten (10) minutes before the start of the webinar.
- If logged in early Refresh your browser at start time - the webinar page will not refresh when Early Login is available. Tip: Press Ctrl+R on your keyboard (Command+R for a Mac) to refresh the page.
- After refreshing, you can click the orange buttons on the right to view the webinar.
- When in doubt Refresh again.
If you have any problems, please contact our Member Services Department at 800-966-6679 ext. 0