Advanced Gmail for Accountants
Recorded On: 03/17/2022
- Registration Closed
This course highlights the advanced features of Gmail, Google's free web-based email service. Discover scores of expert tips and tricks that will transform how you take care of critical electronic messaging tasks. These include how to organize emails using inbox tabs, filter messages with labels, add a profile picture to your email, make free video calls from your inbox, read and respond to email offline, keep your email attachments in one place, receive notifications for new email, and much more. You'll walk away with a Gmail "black belt" that will improve your digital communications and online productivity.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify at least 5 advanced Google Account and Gmail privacy security features that will improve your online security posture.
- Explain at least 5 different ways you can access the service on their desktop and mobile devices.
- Point out at least 5 ways they can automatically sort and list their electronic correspondence.
- Use at least 2 filtering and labeling strategies to make information easier to find.
- Set up at least 5 custom inboxes that are triggered by different keywords
CPE Credit: 0
Speaker: GARRETT WASNY, CITP/FITP
NSA Webinar Program Level: Beginner Prerequisites: Participants should have a basic understanding of Internet technology, online navigation, and digital productivity services.
Advance Preparation: None Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
No refunds or exchanges for cancellations. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact NSA toll-free at 800-966-6679.
GARRETT WASNY, MA, CMC, CITP/FITP, is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and award-winning digital skills advisor to accountants, tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and tax preparers worldwide. His roles include webinar producer, Internet speaker, author, app developer, professional development leader, and former management consultant for Price Waterhouse. He's published 50+ ebooks and courses on accounting technology and ethics, written hundreds of articles on Internet strategy, and delivered thousands of seminars and webinars to CPAs and accounting organizations in more than 40 countries.