The Key to Generating Post Tax Season Revenue
Recorded On: 06/14/2016
What's one unique perspective that today's most successful and profitable firms share?
They understand the most important part of the year for their firm isn't tax season – it's the
“Post-Season" – the time from May to January.
Tax Season makes up only 1/3rd of the year, but for most small firms it accounts for over 75% of the firm's revenue. Why is that?
Why aren't firms fully utilizing the largest part of the year to increase their overall revenue and profits?
Join us for a special, FREE, 1-hour webinar
The Key to Generating Post-Season Revenue
This webinar is packed with step-by-step instructions for how you can utilize the other two thirds of your year outside of tax season to generate revenue for your firm and help you reach your goals.
By attending this session you will learn:
- How to identify your true off-season goals (and not feel bad about them)
- How to analyze the metrics of tax season & understand what really happened in your firm
- How to talk to clients & identify what additional services they need from you
- How to design a specific 90-day plan to jump start your post-season revenue
- The key strategies for how to successfully implement your plan for tangible results
- How to map out the rest of your year so you can conquer your revenue goals
**Special Bonus – All attending this webinar will receive 10, ready-to-use, best practice templates so you can implement what you learn right away.
Join us for this valuable webinar and learn exactly how to make this your best post-season ever!
Co-Founder, TaxPro University
Chris is the co-founder of TaxPro University & SmartCenter. He is also the managing partner of a tax & financial planning firm in Southern California. With 34 years as a tax professional, Chris knows first-hand, the struggles small firms face and how to combat them. He developed TaxProU & SmartCenter to make managing a practice and collaborating with clients, simpler and easier for small firm owners. Chris is a passionate soccer advocate loves any opportunity to be on a sailboat.